Account Terms and Conditions
at the shop Puzzle Manufacture
LIST OF CONTENTS
Section 1 Deﬁnitions
Section 2 Seller’s contact details
Section 3 Technical requirements
Section 4 Account
Section 5 Complaints
Section 6 Personal data
Section 7 Restrictions
Section 1 DEFINITIONS
Account – a free-of-charge function of the Shop (service) which allows the Buyer to register his/her own individual Account at the Shop and which is regulated by the present Terms and Conditions.
Buyer – any entity which registers an Account at the Shop and has its habitual residence in the European Union.
Shop – online shop Puzzle Manufacture maintained by the Seller at puzzlemanufacture.com directed to Buyers.
Seller – ANNA SOCHACKA, an entrepreneur conducting a business activity under the business name ANNA SOCHACKA TopCuts Manufacturing, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the minister competent for economy and maintaining the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 5222600855 European Union VAT Identiﬁcation Number PL5222600855 , nr REGON 383070452, ul. Szkolna 7, 05-083 Zaborów, Poland
Section 2 SELLER’S CONTACT DETAILS
- Postal address: ul. Szkolna 7, 05-083 Zaborów
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: +48 509713295
Section 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- An active e-mail account and a device with Internet access and a web browser supporting:
- cookie ﬁles
are necessary for the correct creation of the Account and its correct functioning.
Section 4 ACCOUNT
- The Buyer creates an Account voluntarily, however an Account is necessary for the purchasing of goods at the Shop.
- The Account provides the Buyer with additional options, such as: reviewing the order history of orders placed by the Buyer at the Shop, checking the order status or editing his/her data independently.
- To create an Account the Buyer needs to ﬁll out a proper form at the Shop.
- The creation of the Account entails the conclusion of the contract for an unspeciﬁed term between the Buyer and the Seller relating to management of the Account on the terms speciﬁed in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer can delete the Account without incurring any costs.
- In order to delete the Account, the Buyer should send a resignation to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. As a result the Account will be deleted and the contract relating to management of the Account will be terminated.
Section 5 COMPLAINTS
- Complaints about functioning of the Account should be addressed to email@example.com
- The Seller will review the complaint within the period of 14 days.2.
OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT AND REDRESS MECHANISM
- In case where the complaint procedure fails to bring the expected results, the Consumer may use, i.a.:
- assistance of competent European Consumer Centre of the EEC-Net. Centres provide Consumers with information about theira. rights and assist in solving individual problems with cross border transactions. The assistance of Consumer Centres is free of charge by default. A list of Consumer Centres competent for each country can be found at: http://www.konsument.gov.pl/pl/eck-w-europie.html;
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) developed by the European Commission, available at:b. https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN.
- Furthermore, the following support options are available in the Republic of Poland:
- mediations conducted by the locally competent Regional Trade Inspector, to whom an application for mediation should be directed.a. The proceedings are free-of-charge by default. A list of Inspectorates can be found at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595;
- assistance of the locally competent permanent consumer court of arbitration operating with the Regional Trade Inspector, where anb. application for a review before the arbitration court should be submitted. The proceedings are free-of-charge by default. The list of courts is available at the following address: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596;
- free-of-charge assistance of the municipal or poviat consumer advocate.c.
Section 6 PERSONAL DATA
- The Personal Data Controller of the Buyers' personal data submitted to the Seller when using the Shop is the Seller.
Section 7 RESTRICTIONS
- The Buyer is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.
- Any contract concluded on the basis of these Terms and Conditions is governed by the provisions of the Polish law, provided that this choice does not result in a situation where the Consumer loses protection aﬀorded to him/her based on mandatory provisions of law, which would apply if this law was not selected. In such cases the provisions most favourable to the Consumer shall prevail.
- In the case of any substantial reasons which are referred to in subsection 4, the Seller has the right to change the present Account Terms and Conditions.
- The substantial reasons referred to in subsection 3 include:
- the need to adapt the Shop to the provisions of the law applicable to the Shop’s activitya.
- improving safety of the services providedb.
- changes in the functionality of the Account which require modiﬁcations in of the Account Terms and Conditionsc.
- The Buyer will be informed about the planned changes in the Account Terms and Conditions via an e-mail sent to the address assigned to the Account at least 14 days before they come into force.
- If the Buyer does not accept the planned changes, he/she should inform the Seller about that fact by sending an e-mail to the Seller's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. This will result in termination of the contract relating to the management of the Account on the date when the planned changes come into force or before that date, if demanded by the Buyer.
- If the Buyer accepts the planned changes before the date of its entry into force, it is assumed that he/she accepts them. However it does not prevent him/her from terminating the contract in the future.
- Any dispute arising between the Seller and the Buyer who is not the Consumer will be submitted to the court competent for the Seller’s registered oﬃce.
- The contract relating to management of the Account is concluded in English.